Saturday, May 21, 2016

I spend a lot of time poking around Olympia-area stores (I have a pedometer, and you have to get your steps in somehow), so I decided to make an online home for the cool, cheap stuff I encounter, in case you are also in the market for cool, cheap, Olympia-area stuff. And in honor of the upper-middle-class-hipster lifestyle I mention in the header, I thought I'd start with this awesome art deco-y planter I just found at the Westside Homegoods:
It cost $12.99, and it's roughly 9 inches high and 10 inches wide. I filled it with a prayer plant from Ralph's and my mother's birthday gift is done. If you too keep wistfully eyeing Anthropologie/Urban Outfitters/West Elm promo images that look like the Platonic ideal of a plant-filled 1970s record shop, be sure to check out the Homegoods/Marshalls stores. They have loads of great planter options.

No comments:

Post a Comment