Tuesday, January 3, 2017

It's finally 2017, and in the spirit of all that healthy-eating advice floating around the internet I decided to try this amazing-looking Superfood Hot Chocolate recipe. Sadly, the stores I usually visit either don't carry or were out of stock on some of weirder ingredients: organic cacao, maca powder, and organic chia seeds. I could have ordered these items online, of course, but I find when it comes to me and health food it's best to strike while the iron is hot. Thankfully, I remembered that I'd seen similar-looking names while poking through the packaged food aisle at T.J. Maxx, so I headed over there. All three were available, certified organic, and good through 2019. It was still more money than I wanted to spend ($17), but far less than I'd spend to have them shipped here. Plus, that hot chocolate was ridiculously good.

No comments:

Post a Comment